Log cabins Scotland
Yes, our Perthshire riverside log cabins are well equipped, clean and comfortable though it's the location that makes them really special for a holiday. Our self catering log cabins sit on the lush bank of the River Earn, each has its own river view in relaxing and beautiful surroundings.
Our log cabins in Scotland are just a mile from Loch Earn. There's some great places to eat out (just ask), or you can even catch your own. We are just 30 minutes from Stirling Castle and at the gateway to Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. From walkers and fishers to golfers there's something for everyone – just have a look at our things to do page. And as we are located just 30 minutes from Dunblane Tennis Club you may wish to go and see where our Wimbledon champion , Andy Murray, started his tennis career. Well behaved pets are welcome at Riverside
Spring Half Term offer
For February and March we are offering a full week's stay at £299 and a short break of up to 4 days at £199.
These offers cannot be combined with any other discount or offer.
Pets go Free in 2015
Book any break for 2015 before end of March and your Pets go Free.
Normal Terms and conditions apply (pets on leash onsite)
* Tip * There is a great walk directly across the road you can let the dogs roam safely and freely :)
We are situated between the villages of Comrie and St Fillans both of which have excellent hotels and restaurants. Golfers are well catered for with St Fillans, Comrie,Killin and Muthil providing varied and intersting 9 hole courses. For the serious walker there are many Munros within 20 miles while for the less physically active there are a variety of walks which can be accessed on foot from the log cabins. Fisher folks will find boats for hire on Loch Earn, or fishing from loch or riverbank provides excellent sport.
Whether you are planning an active holiday or just to relax and unwind you will find Riverside Log Cabins provide excellent holiday cottages.
Special Offer - see above offer or go to our offers page via the green tab, above right.
- Alan Carr Yap YAP YAP Award-winning comedian, author and chat show supremo returns to his stand-up roots with his hilarious new show, Yap, Yap, Yap! Appearing at Perth Concert Hall 1st March
- RSNO Perth Concert Hall 5th March Tchaikovsky never did anything by halves, and his final symphony is a no-holds-barred portrait of a man on the edge. The RSNO’s charismatic Principal Guest Conductor, Thomas Søndergård, won’t stint on the emotion. He’ll bring out both the radiance of Sibelius’ beautiful Sixth Symphony, and the sheer fantasy of Lindberg’s dazzling Clarinet Concerto.
- For further details of events at Perth Concert Hall check their website http://www.horsecross.co.uk/
- For details of events in and around Perth check out http://www.whatshappeningon.com/Perthshire/Perth.aspx